Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

- August -

  hello readers, 
here are my August pictures.
these past few months have been busy!
canning tomatoes,apples,strawberries,
 pears & green beans.
also freezing tons of corn,some raspberries &
some blueberries! me and a couple of my sisters went to PA to visit some friends.
& we got to go to Washington D.C., and it
was soo cool!
                                           my commit team at the ATI conference
                                            my teachers and I!

                                                      our garden




                                                             Iced tea
                                                       green beans!




                                            i love taking pictures of the sky!








                                              smithsonian museums :)



                                                         me and my friend


Gettysburg, PA












                                              climbing rocks at Devils Den - Gettysburg









                                                           sunset selfies!
                                                               maggie our family pet.


                                  thanks for reading! 
              have a whimsical day ;)
 *Alaina Josephine*


No comments:

Post a Comment