Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter 2014

hello reader!
here are my Easter pictures! yes it's been a while since my
last post :( but i'll try to post more often...
i hope you all had a wonderful eater... i sure did =D
................................................
 just a regular patterned Easter egg!
 sunrise egg i did (my favorite!)

 a checkered egg me and faith decorated 
 "He is Risen" 
 a l'il chick i did

 our Cross Cake! (the bomb-diggidy)
 our Lemon Sunbonnet cake
 daffodils 
 Esther... not quite sure what that face means!
 the boys:)
 *cheese* =D
 Valerie
 faith

 Natalie and faith!
 Valerie and faith  
 me! (the sun was in my face!)
.............................................................

OK, those are all the Easter pictures i have so here are some 
random flowers pictures i took!



 lilies of the valley 

 dandelion 
 phlox!
 wildflowers♥

 Maggie checking out this tulip 

 crocuses 
.............................................................
that's all for now! i'll do a camping and mothers day post soon!

"have a Whimsical day"





No comments:

Post a Comment