Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Kemerly Easter - 2015

Hi!
So, how was your Easter Sunday?
mine was wonderful!
we had resurrection roll breakfast
 church service & than
as is tradition, Easter lunch with Grammy and Bubba :)
an Easter egg hunt, some photo taking time
and than a game of baseball!


and this year, i did try and take more
Easter photos than usual! 



Making resurrection rolls for Easter breakfast...
we've done it for many years!





Valerie, Faith and I



Easter lunch... always hits the spot!





the boys can usually be found
playing outside with sticks!


I must admit, I have some pretty handsome
 brothers with a good sense of style!


and a great sense of humor too!











annnd... Paul and Isaiah were officially 
tired of getting pictures!





the pretty little lady herself!





and this pretty girlfriend too :)
my ole' Essie Bessie!





all the eggs i collected!


and the candy from within them!


and than, it was time for baseball!


Team #1: Kate (team captain), Natalie, Valerie, Paul & I


Team #2: Emily (team captain), Mary, Esther, Isaiah & James...

my team did end up winning... tho it was a very close game!

so, that was what I did this Easter!

Have A Whimsical Day...

 ALAINA J.




No comments:

Post a Comment